LOWER YOUR SCORES AND HAVE MORE FUN!
AVAILABLE TO YOU NOW ARE THE
MENTAL GOLF STRATEGIES USED BY
WORLD-CLASS AMATEURS AND PROS
Joan King is the only person in western North Carolina (WNC) providing this training for golfers. She has coached thousands of golfers nationally and internationally for 25 years.
Clients have 24/7 personal access to Joan.
Joan has been presenting mental golf training workshops nationally since 1992, as well as individually training LPGA, PGA, developmental tour professionals and amateur golfers.
Golfers participating in the mental training workshops reported the following results:
- 100% of participants reported they are more relaxed on the golf course
- 100% of participants reported their attitude on the golf course is more positive
- 90% of participants reported they are having more fun while playing
- 50% of participants lowered their handicaps 2 or more strokes after 1 month
GOLF IS A GAME MEANT FOR HUMAN ENJOYMENT!
From her 25 years of research, and over 45 years of competing in USGA, national and international amateur golf championships, Joan shows golfers how to use the peak abilities that they have seen occasionally and know they have. Golfers are shown how to improve the 4 C’s that most golfers struggle with:
TRAIN YOUR BRAIN FOR PEAK RESULTS
DON’T MAKE ANOTHER MENTAL ERROR!
You will learn how to use your natural learning skills of visualization, hearing and feeling to gain a greater awareness of yourself and your golf game. Utilization of these skills frees the mind, allowing for sharp focus and concentration, which then results in better shot making and lower scores.
Joan’s mental coaching includes hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and other mental rapid change modalities to permanently reprogram self-sabotaging limiting thoughts and emotions into self-empowering successful beliefs.
- Learn to relax and have more fun
- Develop a strategy to perform to your ability
- Become a more confident putter
- Shoot lower scores easily
- Conquer your fear of hazards and off line shots
- Be able to focus your attention on the current shot
- Let go of mental and physical distractions
- Trust your swing under pressure
- Hit your best shots in competition
- Feel better about your game and yourself
- Learn how to be a winner!
FOR MORE LASTING RESULTS
Joan King, BCH
NGH Board Certified Sports & Clinical Hypnotist
Peak Performance Golf Strategist
Positive Mental Imagery
128 Forest View Drive
Flat Rock, NC 28731