Archived Newsletters - FIND YOUR OWN TRUTH IN 2014 :
Newsletter January 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2013 is history and the New Year is unfolding with unlimited opportunities for you to accomplish your golf dreams.
The purpose of life is to grow in self-awareness by using your creative abilities to learn positively from your experiences. To play golf at your personal best requires that you have a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual strategy in place.
Consider the following as signposts to lead you in the right direction of self-awareness.
- Allow yourself to envision your fondest dreams.
- Acknowledge the perfection of each moment of your golf dream.
- Practice the art of intention by writing down your daily, monthly and year-end golf goals.
- Manifest your intentions by taking disciplined action on these goals.
- Staying with your intentions opens the gateway to endless possibilities.
- Don't give up on your dreams when you don't accomplish your goals.
- Experience is your best teacher.
- Learn from the outcomes of your choices.
- Refuse to beat yourself up when things don't go your way right now.
- Be kind and gentle with yourself and honor your abilities.
- Move past any anxiety and fear that keeps you from trusting yourself.
- Worrying doesn't take away the perceived trouble; it takes away your intention.
- Worry is the interest you pay on inadequate skills. Practice.
- Change your state of consciousness by believing in infinite possibilities.
- Above all, have fun on your journey to accomplish miracles.
- Listen to others' advice but know that you are the only expert of your own life
- Begin the process NOW to be free by manifesting one intention.
- Build up your golf bank account with past memories of greatness stored in the vault.
- Practice quieting your mind to focus on the wisdom that comes through your heart.
- The true nature of the heart is to create what one loves and love what one creates, without condition.
- Listen to your heart as love is the most powerful energy in the universe that doesn't have to understand mentally.
- Love yourself and your golf game unconditionally!
Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams.
Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential.
Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in,
but with what it is still possible for you to do.
- Pope John XXIII
Did you miss the previous newsletter?
Read it on the Archived Newsletters page www.pmi4.com
New newsletters are posted every month.