Archived Newsletters - CREATE THE GOLF GAME YOU DESIRE IN 2019 :
Newsletter January 2019
The New Year has begun and no matter where you live, now would be a grand time to do something different. Begin the magical process of creating the golf game that you have always dreamed of having.
I have enjoyed working with golfers for the past 26 years because they are so enthusiastic about improving their golf games and will try (or buy) anything that they think will lower their scores and handicaps.
Upgrade Your Mental Game
We all have individual golf swings and we all have individual mental habits that keep us from playing at our peak performance level.
Do you still have excess baggage in the form of fear, anxiety and worry that you are carrying with you to the golf course? Until you let go of old beliefs that cause these emotions your game will suffer.
As the cartoon character Pogo said, "We have found the enemy and he is us." The more you know yourself, the happier you will be, and the better your golf game will be.
When you master something, you know how to do it without thinking about it. In golf we call it "being in the zone." The most important thing you can ever learn in your life is to trust and allow. The more you tap into allowing (instead of controlling), the stronger it becomes and happens more often. What you want to feel is to feel free so you can enjoy playing instead of struggling to accomplish some goal.
Do something different
- Golfers like to win. Winning is tied into your self worth. When you have an attachment to your score, it affects your self worth. Are you sabotaging yourself with a fear of failure of not achieving your desired outcome?
- Feeling guilty about not being good enough is the disconnect from your authentic self. Thinking about feeling guilty takes you down the fear path. Is it worth continuing to hold on to regrets and suffer the negative emotions generated by it? Forgiveness sets you free from the past and from recreating similar experiences.
- What are you looking for? Fill yourself up with positive feelings of success. Visualize yourself as the golfer you have always dreamed of becoming. Imagine this compelling vision daily for 30 days and you will have changed the habit of limiting fearful thoughts into personal enjoyment.
- Trust your intuition in making decisions. If something doesn't feel right to you, trust this. Intuition is your innate ability to know what to do without having to consciously think about it. Intuition is the language of your heart which is the true connection to your authentic self.
- Transform yourself by moving out of your comfort zone of self doubt. You are the only thinker in your brain. Step out of your own way. Recognize your limiting thoughts and overcome them with positive, self assuring beliefs about yourself and your abilities.
- To create space for what you truly desire, allow yourself to let go of what is no longer working for you. Create an uplifting attitude that good things are coming to you and more will come sometime in the next year.
- Connecting your mind, body, heart and spirit is the formula for the grand possibility of a wonderful, abundant, healthy year to come.
- Give your golf game a fresh start by trusting that you have within you all you will ever require for your whole golf game. Write, direct and star in the movie of your life. Have fun with your golf game, your life, and have fun with yourself by creating 2019 as your best year ever.
Play "in the zone" with Joan
Entrain Your Heart & Mind for Peak Performances
To train your brain to play your best golf, listen to Positive Mental Imagery self-hypnosis guided imagery CDs in the privacy of your own home. AVailable at www.pmi4.com/cart
If you aren't able to maintain trust and belief in yourself on the golf course, email Joan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828.696.2547 for a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation about developing a new strategy. Learn what is missing in your golf game so you can achieve the success you desire.
"THE HEART OF GOLF, Access Your Supreme Intelligence for Peak Performances" explores and explains negative emotions such as fear and performance anxiety, the four Cs of mind blockage, the four progressive stages of learning the supreme intelligence of the heart, and the way to access the zone in competition. It is a player's guide for developing your true inner self by returning to the joy and love of self instead of seeking praise and rewards from the outside world.
This guide book for transforming your life and golf game is available on Amazon and Kindle
All royalties will be donated to Junior Golf!
Did you miss the previous newsletter?
Read it on the Archived Newsletters page www.pmi4.com
New newsletters are posted every month.