Archived Newsletters - ARE YOUR NEGATIVE PATTERNS CONTROLLING YOUR GOLF GAME? :
Newsletter January 2017
I have been waiting patiently for the past three weeks to have my computer restored after it shut down while I was in Florida for the holidays. The new hard drive was ordered from Jacksonville, Florida, traveled to Greensboro, NC, then to Raleigh, NC and back to Jacksonville ostensibly because of the inclement winter weather conditions. This process reminded me of a round of golf where we have good intentions and put a plan into action. Despite the desire for a certain outcome, the plan reverses itself and the game goes in the opposite direction.
Over the years of playing competitive golf, I have developed a mindset of letting go any attachments to a certain outcome. Golf, like life, is an inner journey of believing in yourself no matter what the outer results show. The outer journey is simply a reflection of what is going on inside of us. For the transformation of your outside reflection to be the same as your inside beliefs, you must make more room in your heart to receive self-love, confidence, success and abundance.
To thrive in your life and golf game, allow yourself to let go of everything that distracts you, creates fear or disempowers you. To access your true self, be aware of the patterns of negative thinking and behavior that keep you from manifesting your inner power.
You can grow in self-awareness by using your creative abilities to learn from your experiences so you won't repeat the same patterns. To play golf at your personal best requires that you have a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual strategy in place.
Consider the following as signposts to lead you in the right direction of self-awareness.
- Allow yourself to envision your fondest dreams.
- Acknowledge the perfection of each moment of your golf dream.
- Practice the art of intention by writing down your daily, monthly and year-end golf goals.
- Manifest your intentions by taking disciplined action on these goals.
- Staying with your intentions opens the gateway to endless possibilities.
- Don't give up on your dreams when you don't accomplish your goals.
- Experience is your best teacher.
- Learn from the outcomes of your choices.
- Refuse to beat yourself up when things don't go your way right now.
- Be kind and gentle with yourself and honor your abilities.
- Move past any anxiety and fear that keeps you from trusting yourself.
- Worrying doesn't take away the perceived trouble; it takes away your intention.
- Worry is the interest you pay on inadequate skills. Practice.
- Change your state of consciousness by believing in infinite possibilities.
- Above all, have fun on your journey to accomplish miracles.
- Listen to others' advice but know that you are the only expert of your own life.
- Build up your golf bank account with past memories of greatness stored in the vault.
- Practice quieting your mind to focus on the wisdom that comes through your heart.
- The true nature of the heart is to create what one loves and love what one creates, without condition.
- Listen to your heart. Love is the most powerful energy in the universe that doesn't have to understand mentally.
- Love yourself and your golf game unconditionally!
Play "in the zone" with Joan
Entrain Your Heart & Mind for Peak Performances
© PositiveMentalImagery 2017 – All Rights Reserved
To train your brain to play your best golf, listen to Positive Mental Imagery self-hypnosis guided imagery CDs in the privacy of your own home, available at www.pmi4.com/cart
If you aren't able to maintain trust and belief in yourself on the golf course, email Joan at email@example.com or call 828.696.2547 for a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation about developing a new strategy. Learn what is missing in your golf game so you can achieve the success you desire.
"THE HEART OF GOLF, Access Your Supreme Intelligence for Peak Performances" explores and explains negative emotions such as fear and performance anxiety, the four Cs of mind blockage, the four progressive stages of learning the supreme intelligence of the heart, and the way to access the zone in competition. It is a player's guide for developing your true inner self by returning to the joy and love of self instead of seeking praise and rewards from the outside world.
This transformational golf book is available now on
www.AmazonKDP and http://amzn.to/2znB4tN
All royalties will be donated to Junior Golf!
Did you miss the previous newsletter?
Read it on the Archived Newsletters page www.pmi4.com
New newsletters are posted every month.