Personal Mental Coaching by Telephone:
In four hours, Joan can help you change your mental golf game to achieve the success you always envisioned. As a competitive golfer for over 57 years, Joan can relate to all of the ups and downs that a golfer encounters. Through her own experience and extensive research and application of the mind-body-spirit equation, she can tell you the mental tools that will improve your state of mind on the golf course today!
This personalized mental golf training can be accomplished in two telephone calls at a mutually convenient time. The training program includes:
1. To learn the mental skills that the pros use, click on ORDER PERSONAL COACHING below. Your total investment for this four-hour consultation and materials is $500.00. Follow-up coaching sessions are available at $50.00 per half hour. Six-hours of Personal Mental Training in Positive Mental Imagery's "4 Cs Program is available for $750.00.
2. Upon receipt of your order, you will be emailed the PMI Confidential Personal Golf Questionnaire. Return by email the completed questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Joan will then call you to schedule your first appointment to take your golf game to the next level.
4. The PMI Mental Golf Training workbook will be emailed to you prior to your appointment.
ORDER PERSONAL COACHING
4-Hour Personal Mental Coaching Program by Telephone
- A Personal In-Depth Golf Questionnaire
- The 38-page PMI Mental Keys workbook
- Four hours of personal coaching with Joan
- One PMI self-hypnosis CD of your choice
4 Hours @ $500.00
1-Hour Initial Personal Mental Coaching by Telephone
One Hour @ $125.00
6-Hour Personal Mental Golf Training in the Positive Mental Imagery "4 Cs Program" ©
6 Hours @ $750.00
My game has improved greatly since consulting with Joan. She told me how to relax and focus in simple ways that I had never heard before. I now enjoy playing every time I am on the golf course no matter what happens."
-Judy Terrance, Amateur Tournament Golfer
I have been playing golf for 35 years and did not know how to control my emotions on the golf course. Now I play relaxed with confidence and concentration and can let go of bad shots.
-Peter Browning, Senior Golfer
Thanks for restoring my belief in myself and my golf game. Your insight into my game and personality is invaluable. I am now the most positive person in my foursome and it shows in my scores! My scores came down so much I won the Most Improved Golfer Award.
-Janet Prickett, Country Club Golfer
Thanks for fixing my putting problems. I have a closet full of putters and lots of different ways to grip the putter. Now I putt with confidence and a smooth stroke. It is fun to putt again.
- George Small, Amateur Tournament Golfer
Positive Mental Imagery
128 Forest View Drive
Flat Rock, NC 28731